Saturday, June 15, 2013

Going Postal



A few months ago, I received a mysterious package in the mail; it was filled with postage stamps from around the world. It turns out they were sent by the talented artist, Polly Law, who thought I might find inspiration in these little pieces of art. Thank you Polly - for starting me on another journey around the world - via stamps.

Guatemala

Ode to Bruce Springsteen

Temuco, Chile

Fala

Fish, Portugal

Françoise Hardy, France

Amazon, Venezuela

Ponzi, Italy

Selma, Alabama (inspired by a Bruce Davidson photo)


Thanks for viewing.





2 comments:

  1. Dan! These are odd & intriguing and I am so happy the stamps inspired this bout of creativity!
    Cheers-

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Polly. I'm just getting started on this world tour of sorts . I don't have much of a travel budget this year, but these stamps will happily transport me to amazing destinations. Here's to an adventurous and fun summer.

    ReplyDelete