Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Herbal Pet Cures


Here's a piece for Organic Gardening, about herbal pet cures. The article highlights various remedies for treating your pet's ailments - all made with herbs from your garden. My dog Lily could certainly benefit from treatments in this story. I'll post a link soon. Below are ideas I submitted...

Healthy Pets prance through herb garden...

Healthy pets surrounded by healing herbs...

Cozy pets surrounded by potted herbs...


Thanks to art director, Susan Eugster for a really fun assignment.
Those of you who are gardeners or foodies may also enjoy this post about garlic.

1 comment:

  1. My knowledge of gardening could fit into a thimble - but it was fun to research and organize these various plants - so there's hope for my green thumb yet: -) I'll post a link to this story soon!

    ReplyDelete